Technologies on top of Computing
Technologies on top of computing will become more and more affordable. These applied technologies will start to change our lives soon if they haven't yet already. Let me mention a few:
- Biotechnology will transform healthcare in personal healthcare. Way more than now, healthcare will get focussed on copying, writing and repairing DNA. This will make it possible to wipe out hereditary diseases or perhaps even diseases in general.
- Nano Technology will increasingly find its way into various disciplines like materials science, medicine, chemistry, biology and environmental sciences.
- Materials Science enables the invention of new materials, solids in particular. Think about ceramics and glasses, composites, polymers, metal alloys and semiconductors.
- Sensors detect all kinds of signals. The time that only light, sound and movement sensors were available lies far behind us. Today we have a variety of sensors: chemical sensors, biosensors, biochemical sensors and many more.
- 3D Printing will revolutionize the economy. How many times did it happen to you that you had to throw away a complete device because only a small part was broken? With 3D Printing and scanning you can reproduce anything you can think of. 3D Printing is used at at home but also at construction sites, in medical science, the automotive industry, the entertainment industry and many, many more subject areas.
- Synthetic Biology creates or redesigns new biological parts, devices, and systems. Main source of inspiration is nature.
So, if you think you've seen it all, you must know by now that you are completely mistaken. Just watch the videos about technologies on top of computing here below. You'll be amazed what is already possible and what we can expect in the near future. A future that comes to us at an incredible speed.
3D Printing 1
3D Printing 2
3D Printing 3
The Internet of Everything
Global Internet 1
Global Internet 2
Let us die young,
as late as possible.